Tuesday 28 July 2009

I work in a Supermarket.

Morrisons, to be precise. For people who dont work in a supermarket, I am here and I am going to try my best to relay to you my daily adventures in Morrisons, with a little help from my camera phone.

Every good adventure story needs a list of characters, so heres mine.

* Julianne - my main player. Whatever high jinks I get up to on my skiving rounds, its usually with her. Whether it be hiding from managers behind the bailer, or stalking Polish men, Julianne is with me, my twin.

* Laura - my other main player. She only works the weekend now but shes still a main player and my one of my best friends so she will be popping up. Oh, and she dates the manager.

* Kerry - never a dull moment with Kerry around! Keep an eye out for her memorable phrases!

* Sherry - my lovely manager.

* Rory, Liam and Andrew - the checkout boys.

* Lukasz - The Polish Butcher. Remember the name, it will appear lots

* David - Polish butcher number 2.

* Joe - A butcher boy.

* Stacey - Once upon a time worked in Home and Leisure, then became our checkout supervisor, then became personnel supervisor.

Well, thats the players, just to introduce you. The reason Im doing this is I think the place I work is special and full of characters that the world should know about. There are more, but the people up top make the supermarket I work in a fun and worthwhile place to be. I hope I keep this blog, I hope I update it with my stories. Im a huge fan of film and stuff so no doubt that will creep in, and other things that happen to me will find a way here so enjoy!

No comments: